Friday, September 1, 2017

Painted Harvest

I can't believe it's September already! Summer is over and the smell of grapes is in the air. It's cooler outside and the leaves are starting to turn. And I love it!

One of the new sets in the Holiday catalog is Painted Harvest. When I first saw it I knew it would be one of the first sets I bought. I love sunflowers and the watercolor look made it even better. It is more versatile than it looks and I hope to be doing a couple of posts on it.

Of course I had to start with sunflowers! The first I used water with the ink to give it even more of a watercolor look. I played around with it, stamping a couple times to get the effect I wanted. I'm really happy with it.



The next one I stamped a background to put the sunflowers on. I liked the way it looked so much I used it in the next card too! I didn't put a sentiment on this one because I though it was too pretty and I didn't want to cover it up!


The last one I used just the leaves and the DSP.



The catalog goes live today! If you need one let me know and I will mail you one. There are lots of good things in there you don't want to miss!



Product List
Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set
$21.00
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set
$20.00
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Leaf Punch
$16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment