Monday, May 15, 2017

New In-Colors

I finally got a chance to play with all of Stampin Up's new in colors. Wow! They are all great! And the new DSP Fresh Florals is beautiful.


The first on is Berry Burst! It's a yummy berry color and is beautiful. I used the retiring doilies and the Colorful Seasons stamp set for the sentiment and flowers.


The next is Powder Pink and is a soft pink. I used the Lovely Laurels thinlits  in this one. There are some really neat things you can do with these. I will share it in another post.


This one is Tranquil Tide. I love this color! I inked the edges with Soft Suede and Early Expesso to give it an antiquey look. I used the new copper trim and copper foil paper with the thinlit from Seasonal Layer thinlits.


Fresh Fig is the next up. Love the rich color! Looking forward to using this one again. Used the Detailed Floral thinlits here and fussy cut the flower from the DSP.


Last in Lemon Lime Twist! As I said earlier. I thought this would be my least favorite but I really like it. A very fun color!



Hope you enjoyed the peek at these new colors! Thanks for stopping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment