Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Eastern Palace

I am in love with this set! I have spent all day playing with it and can't believe how much fun it is! When I first saw it I didn't think it was my "style" so I wasn't going to buy it. Then I thought I would stretch myself and go outside of my box. Boy, am I glad I did!

I just wanted to share a couple of my creations with you. The first one is my Christmas card that I wanted to do off the idea I had here.I switched out the swirly bird die cut for the flourish one. The leaf is from that set too.


The next few are just my playing around with the paper, stamps, and die cuts.




They are having a special on this in May. It's a great deal! You get 3 of the new in colors too. And I must say that I didn't think I would like the lemon lime twist as much as I do! Here is the first bundle you can get.


This is the second one which includes the die cuts.



Both are a great deal. I mean, who doesn't like getting free stuff! Hope you enjoyed looking at my cards as much as I did making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment