Thursday, September 8, 2016

Christmas One Sheet Wonder

I decided to do a Christmas One Sheet Wonder at the suggestion of a friend, and I couldn't resist using the candy cane lane paper from SU!. And how can you not love the cookie cutter bundle. It is so adorable! I can't wait to play with it some more.



Now this picture is not as artistic as the last one because my daughter took the other photo. I don't have her talent so you just get my normal photography skills for this one.


I started out using that cute gingerbread man. It's hard to tell in the photo on the right, but I used the red glitter embossing powder. Fun!


I did 2 more with him, even taking a bite out of his leg! My first thought was to do all of them with the gingerbread but I wanted to try something else.


I used the sweet home set for these two. 


There are so many great stamp sets and paper that could be used for this technique. Here are a few others.


Thanks for stopping by and looking!

1 comment: