Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Work of Art

I finally got to play with the new stamp set from SU, Work of Art, that we received at the catalog primiere. I love it! I paired it up with Gorgeous Grunge, and this is what came out. I think the two are going to go well together. It is a little busy, but once I started stamping , I couldn't stop. I love the sentiment that comes with it. We are all fabulous works of art!


I am entering this at:
City Crafter Challenge - word bubble
Dream Valley Challenge - say it with words
Hobbybook Designs - sentiment

I made a card earlier this week for a sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday that I thought looked fun. I needed a graduation card, so I flipped it on its side and made a stack of books, although a friend told me that you can't have the shortest book on the bottom!



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. Awesome cards!!!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great Brenda. The second one is such a creative use of this week's sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fun, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant cards! I love the effect :-) Thank you for joining our challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards with lots of colors. Thanks for playing with Hobbybook this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for joining us at hobbybook!

    ReplyDelete