Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spring

Just got back from breakfast with my dh. When we left the restaurant, I was preparing myself for the blast of cold air when I opened the door, and guess what? It wasn't there!! What hit me was warmer spring air. It was wonderful!! Now, I know this is only a tease, but it brings the promise of spring. I am so excited! Plus, we are going to be tapping trees for syrup today. That is a sure sign that it won't be long now.

I made up this card yesterday for the challenge over at Dynamic Duos. Their challenge was to use daffodil delight and black. I used two IO stamps to make the background and I think it's an Inkadoo stamp for the flowers. Finished it off with some black ribbon. Simple, but I like it.



Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully, you're getting a taste of the spring weather too!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and love the idea of spring! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

    ReplyDelete