Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Snow!

It snowed here last night. While I am not ready for this (still have to store the camper, put away the patio stuff, etc.), it did put me in the mood to make Christmas cards. That, and the fact that a local store wants to buy some seasonal cards! So I figured I'd better get creative. And nothing better to do that than look at a few challenges.

First up is a card I designed for Dynamic Duos and Just Us Girls.




I combined these two challenges and made this card:


I was excited to find that a SU punch I have fit perfectly with this SB die I picked up last night! Can't wait to play with that some more.

Over at 52 (Christmas) Card Throw Down they had a black, white, and gray color challenge. Here is my card for that.



And finally, a snow one. I made this for a challenge but never posted it. 


Thanks for taking the time to look!

Brenda

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful kraft and olive colour combo and loving the VersaMarked words in the BG. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Brenda! I adore the monochrome one--the silhouette image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! Hope you join us again soon! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used Versamark for your background...I never think to do that when I am creating. Beautiful card...so glad you joined the girls and I over at Just us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I love the wise men silhouette, so simple, so elegant and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All cards are beautiful! So nice of the snow to inspire you to be so crafty :o) As soon as I saw your terrific Bethlehem card I thought "Now why didn't I think of that?" It's perfect for our color challenge this week at 52CCT. Thanks so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, and a perfect background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice creations. I like how the word background turned out on your first card. How cool to find out that your SU punch fits into your new die! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! Have a dynamic day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cards! I love the stamped background of the first card and your nesting of the bracket label punch with the die. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the delicate wreath die and how you paired it with your word background! Your other cards are equally beautiful! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All are beautiful! Love the fantastic monochrome ' Three Kings' card! So traditional and contemporary at the same time Thanks for playing along with the colour challenge at 52 CCT .As a regular to 52 I always look forward to seeing your cards, Brenda!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, beautiful cards! I so love them all but I would pick the last one. I fell in love with those cute snowflakes cutout :) This can make a great Christmas wishes this year. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards! I really like Christmas cards. I make my own Merry Christmas Wishes Cards too, but yours are real work of art!

    ReplyDelete